I am really, really, looking forward to spring temps and spring trends! On Monday here in KCMO it was 57 degrees! I am oh so grateful for that little taste of spring weather & took advantage by wearing some suede slip ons I picked up last week with a $15 off coupon! I am seeing a ton of suede for spring fashion this year in pretty pastels, greys and neutral tones.
- It may be worth freezing your toes off right now for these PEEP TOE BOOTIES -they are all the rage right now- & these ! Again, Im loving them in taupe which literally goes with any other color and will get A LOT of wear even into summer temps.
- I am so in love with the sneaker trend right now because I can be comfy and wear them with jeans or even a midi-dress! Heels haven’t been the easiest to wear in the last month of pregnancy lets be real. I linked a few of my favorite options below 🙂
- Loafers and mule slip-ons are also HUGE right now and I can’t say I mind it. No bending over to tie my shoes + cute + comfy = HEAVEN. I just got these Kristen Cavallari pair in “grey suede” and they will be on repeat for sure.
- The cold shoulder trend is here to stay for spring- it adds a simple flair to the most basic T that can be styled a million different ways.
- Sweatpants AHEM I mean joggers= basically sweatpants that are acceptable in public. I am sold.
- Flowy knits or dresses in a pretty white, cream or pastel are a must.
- Bomber jackets-I have a floral print and a blush color on my wish list currently.
If you shop online as much as I do and want to easily earn cash back on purchases use EBATES! All you have to do is click on merchant you are shopping and they pay you anywhere from 2-15% just for clicking. I love it.
What’re you looking forward to this Spring?